- Hardly flammable, one-component polyurethane foam.
- The foam hardens as a reaction to atmospheric humidity.
- Hardly flammable B1 as per DIN 4102 Part 1.
- Warrington Fire Research tested to BS476 Part 20
- Up to 4 hours fire rating
- Hardly flammable - B1
- High foam yield
- Rapid-hardening foam reduces processing time.
- Suitable for filling cavities between solid building components made of metal or of mineral building materials.
- CFC Free
- Can be rendered, cut, painted and sanded
- Weather resistant
- High-efficiency thermal insulation on facades
- Sealing window frame gaps and around window sills
- Filling of cavities in walls and ceilings
- General test certificate from building authorities: P-NDS 04-620.
- Pink coloured to differentiate from standard foam.
- Wet base surface if atmospheric humidity is low.
- Shake cartridge before use.
- Foam yield of extruded foam: up to 45 litres.
- Resistance to temperature of hardened foam: -30° C to +80° C.
- Non-tacky after approx. 10 minutes, can be cut after approx. 25 minutes, load-bearing after approx. 3 hours, completely hardened after approx 5 - 8 hours (all details based on temperature of +20° C).
STANDARD DELIVERY FREE ON UK ORDERS OVER £30 (*restrictions apply)
Standard delivery is 2-5 working days from when the order is placed. Orders under £30 (inc vat) will be charged £4.99 (inc vat).
Please see our delivery page for restrictions and further information.
Orders are despatched Monday - Friday (except Bank Holidays).