Single-component polyurethane foam
- Filling window frame gaps and around window sills
- Insulating pipes
- Filling in wall penetrations, cavities, around shutter boxes - use for all interior work
- Fixing and sealing in walls and ceilings
- Rapid-hardening foam reduces processing time.
- Using an applicator pistol allows for reduced-fatigue working and economical dosing.
- Noise-reducing properties.
- Long shelf life.
- Resistant to rotting.
- Resistant to ageing.
- Wet base surface if atmospheric humidity is low.
- Shake cartridge before use.
- Hold valve downwards when extruding foam.
- Foam yield of extruded foam: up to 45 litres.
- Resistance to temperature of hardened foam: -30° C to +80° C.▪ Non-tacky after approx. 10 minutes, can be cut after approx. 25 minutes, load-bearing after approx. 3 hours, completely hardened after approx 5 - 8 hours (all details based on temperature of +20°
- The foam is extruded by using a fischer PU pistol and hardens via chemical reaction with atmospheric humidity.
STANDARD DELIVERY FREE ON UK ORDERS OVER £30 (*restrictions apply)
Standard delivery is 2-5 working days from when the order is placed. Orders under £30 (inc vat) will be charged £4.99 (inc vat).
Please see our delivery page for restrictions and further information.
Orders are despatched Monday - Friday (except Bank Holidays).