- Zinc plated safety screw for pozi bit no.4
- 10mm drill size
- European technical approval (ETA) for concrete and masonry
- The approval covers the classical application area to facade subframes and the multiple fixing of non-loadbearing structures in general.
- Fixings under pure axial loads in cracked or non-cracked concrete are now approved.
- New application areas are opend up, such as suspended ceilings, cable trays, piping brackets etc.
- Additional assortment for subordinated fixings: cost-optimised, handling-optimised, with recommened loads for hollow and solid materials.
- Diverse checks, comparative trials and user tests have proven that the mounting characteristics of the SXR are unique on the market.
- The decisive factor here is a comparatively low thightening torque in relation to a very high overtorque during the setting process.
- This fixing „holds" even in porous stones with large cavities and ensures during installation that it is firmly and securely anchored in the substrate.
- It also has a distinct anti-rotation lock that works optimally even in critical building materials.
- In addition, the unique geometry of the SXR means that it can easily be hammered in without bending.
- Solid brick
- Hollow block
- Natural stone
- Aerated concrete
For fixing of:
- Door frames
- Fire protection doors
- Kitchen cabinets
- Squared timber facades
- Suspended ceilings
- Cable trays
STANDARD DELIVERY FREE ON UK ORDERS OVER £30 (*restrictions apply)
Standard delivery is 2-5 working days from when the order is placed. Orders under £30 (inc vat) will be charged £4.99 (inc vat).
Please see our delivery page for restrictions and further information.
Orders are despatched Monday - Friday (except Bank Holidays).