- Product Information
- Related Products
- Delivery & Returns
ForgeFast Elite Low-Torque Timber Fixing Screws. Green coated in a handy plastic tub.
Professional, high performance timber screws for fixing into softwood or hardwood.
- Combination hexagonal head with deep Torx compatible insert ensures reduced cam-out.
- Super sharp tip gives immediate bite from the first turn.
- Patented self-drilling thread removes the need to-pre-drill timber and reduces the probability of splitting.
- Hardened case and core give exceptional strength.
- Protected by Elementech 2000 surface treatment.
- Corrosion resistance up to twice as long as standard timber screws.
- Impressive pull out value, less risk of working loose in substrates that flex in use.
- Flexes to 35º reducing likelihood of screw shearing.
- CE approved for use in load-bearing timber construction.
Can be driven in with 8mm hexagon socket or T30 torx driver bit.
Includes T30 Torx Driver Bit.
Delivery Charges (UK Mainland)
Orders under £12 - £4.50
Orders over £12 - FREE SHIPPING
Next working day delivery - £8.95
Please note that restrictions apply for the above based on location - See our delivery page for more options
Customer Reviews (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|