- Product Information
- Delivery & Returns
ForgeFast Elite Low-Torque Timber Fixing Screws. Green coated in a handy plastic tub.
Professional, high performance timber screws for fixing into softwood or hardwood.
- Combination hexagonal head with deep Torx compatible insert ensures reduced cam-out.
- Super sharp tip gives immediate bite from the first turn.
- Patented self-drilling thread removes the need to-pre-drill timber and reduces the probability of splitting.
- Hardened case and core give exceptional strength.
- Protected by Elementech 2000 surface treatment.
- Corrosion resistance up to twice as long as standard timber screws.
- Impressive pull out value, less risk of working loose in substrates that flex in use.
- Flexes to 35º reducing likelihood of screw shearing.
- CE approved for use in load-bearing timber construction.
Can be driven in with 8mm hexagon socket or T30 torx driver bit.
Includes T30 Torx Driver Bit.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Orders can be collected directly from our store in Crewe when you select the CLICK AND COLLECT delivery option. We will contact you when your order is ready for collection.
Delivery Charges (UK Mainland)
Orders under £10 - £4.50
Orders over £10 - FREE SHIPPING
Next day delivery - £12.95