- Product Information
- Related Products
- Delivery & Returns
Countersunk head with pozi recess, zinc yellow plated, partial thread. Ce approved.
The premium chipboard screw with a quick bite for great ease of installation!
- The unique Power-Fast thread reaches into the screw tip and ensures a fast bite. This makes your work noticeably easier with all wood materials.
- The shank ribs (for screws with partial thread from 50 mm in length and up) substantially reduce drive-in resistance and thus enable greater power and battery conservation in your work.
- The optimised head geometry enables an exact and splinter-free surface finish without the screw twisting off, even with connections close to the edge.
- The ETA approval guarantees the high safety standard and the premium quality of fischer Power-Fast screws.
- General wood joints
- Finger tightening elements
- Safety-relevant applications
- Door and metal fittings
- Glued-laminated timber
- Cross-laminated timber
- Laminated veneer plywood panels (e.g. Multiplex)
- Hard woods
- Chipboards and oriented strand boards (OSB panels)
- Solid wood panels
- Soft woods
- and many other wood materials
Delivery Charges (UK Mainland)
Orders under £12 - £4.50
Orders over £12 - FREE SHIPPING
Next working day delivery - £8.95
Please note that restrictions apply for the above based on location - See our delivery page for more options
Customer Reviews (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|