- Product Information
- Delivery & Returns
- Product Reviews
Countersunk head with pozi recess, zinc yellow plated, partial thread. Ce approved.
The premium chipboard screw with a quick bite for great ease of installation!
- The unique Power-Fast thread reaches into the screw tip and ensures a fast bite. This makes your work noticeably easier with all wood materials.
- The shank ribs (for screws with partial thread from 50 mm in length and up) substantially reduce drive-in resistance and thus enable greater power and battery conservation in your work.
- The optimised head geometry enables an exact and splinter-free surface finish without the screw twisting off, even with connections close to the edge.
- The ETA approval guarantees the high safety standard and the premium quality of fischer Power-Fast screws.
- General wood joints
- Finger tightening elements
- Safety-relevant applications
- Door and metal fittings
- Glued-laminated timber
- Cross-laminated timber
- Laminated veneer plywood panels (e.g. Multiplex)
- Hard woods
- Chipboards and oriented strand boards (OSB panels)
- Solid wood panels
- Soft woods
- and many other wood materials
CLICK AND COLLECT
Orders can be collected directly from our store in Crewe when you select the CLICK AND COLLECT delivery option. We will contact you when your order is ready for collection.
DELIVERY IS FREE ON UK ORDERS OVER £45* (*restrictions apply)
Orders are despatched via courier. We will endeavour to despatch orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday on a next working day delivery. Orders placed after 3pm will be despatched on the next working day for delivery the day after.
Please note that we will not despatch goods on public holidays, weekends or during the Christmas break but any orders placed will be despatched the next working day.
Our standard delivery rate is £8 + VAT on all orders.
If you require international delivery please contact us for a quote.
* Restrictions apply. We do not offer Free Delivery OR the standard flat rate charge of £8 + VAT to the following areas Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands of Scotland or the East Coast of Scotland. Please contact us for a competitive quote.