- Product Information
- Delivery & Returns
Countersunk head with pozi recess, zinc yellow plated, partial thread. Ce approved.
The premium chipboard screw with a quick bite for great ease of installation!
- The unique Power-Fast thread reaches into the screw tip and ensures a fast bite. This makes your work noticeably easier with all wood materials.
- The shank ribs (for screws with partial thread from 50 mm in length and up) substantially reduce drive-in resistance and thus enable greater power and battery conservation in your work.
- The optimised head geometry enables an exact and splinter-free surface finish without the screw twisting off, even with connections close to the edge.
- The ETA approval guarantees the high safety standard and the premium quality of fischer Power-Fast screws.
- General wood joints
- Finger tightening elements
- Safety-relevant applications
- Door and metal fittings
- Glued-laminated timber
- Cross-laminated timber
- Laminated veneer plywood panels (e.g. Multiplex)
- Hard woods
- Chipboards and oriented strand boards (OSB panels)
- Solid wood panels
- Soft woods
- and many other wood materials
CLICK AND COLLECT
Orders can be collected directly from our store in Crewe when you select the CLICK AND COLLECT delivery option. We will contact you when your order is ready for collection.
Delivery Charges (UK Mainland)
Orders under £10 - £4.50
Orders over £10 - FREE SHIPPING
Next day delivery - £12.95
Customer Reviews (1 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||These screws are the best I've used. No need to pre drill just power straight in.|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|