Tongue-Tite Plus Tri-Lock Tongue and Groove Screw 3.5 x 45mm Star Drive A2 Stainless Steel (Pack of 200)
- Buy 10 for £9.36 £7.80 each and save 11%
3.5 x 45mm Tongue-Tite Plus Tri-Lock Tongue and Groove Screw Star Drive Stainless Steel (Pack of 200)
- The easy fix for tongue & groove flooring
- No messy glues or inferior nails means no squeaky boards
- No pilot hole necessary
- Clamps the timber securely
- Once driven in will stay in - no squeaky boards
- 2 driver bits included in each box
- Grade A2 stainless steel suitable for exterior use
- It is recommended to insert the screw at an angle of 30-45 degrees to the exposed face on the tongue side, and start where the tongue and face intersect. This will drive the screw throught the board and out into the substrate
- Make sure the head of the screw sits beneath the tongue so that it does not interfere with the next board
- For a secure fix it is advised to insert a screw every 300mm (minimum)
- If inserting a screw 50mm from the end of the board we recommend that you pre-drill to eliminate splitting
STANDARD DELIVERY FREE ON UK ORDERS OVER £30 (*restrictions apply)
Standard delivery is 2-5 working days from when the order is placed. Orders under £30 (inc vat) will be charged £4.99 (inc vat).
Please see our delivery page for restrictions and further information.
Orders are despatched Monday - Friday (except Bank Holidays).